With a growing number of cyber threats targeting these organizations, it’s essential that they understand the threat landscape and develop a comprehensive cybersecurity plan to secure their sensitive data and intellectual property.
The book is divided into 5 chapters that cover different aspects of cybersecurity for non-profits and associations.
- Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the subject, explaining why these organizations are vulnerable to cyber attacks and the potential impact of a successful attack.
- Chapter 2 delves into the threat landscape, discussing common types of cyber attacks and the latest trends in this area.
- Chapter 3 focuses on developing a cybersecurity plan, including steps for assessing the organization’s current security posture, creating a cybersecurity policy, and implementing technical controls such as firewalls, antivirus software, and encryption.
- Chapter 4 highlights the importance of employee awareness and training, outlining best practices for creating a culture of cybersecurity within the organization and training employees to detect and respond to cyber threats.
- Chapter 5 covers incident response and recovery, including steps for preparing for a cyber attack, responding to an attack, and developing a disaster recovery plan.
The book concludes with a recap of the importance of cybersecurity for non-profits and associations and a call to action to take action and implement the steps discussed in the book to secure data and IP against cyber attacks.
In short, this ebook is an essential resource for non-profits and associations looking to protect themselves against cyber threats.
With its clear, concise, and practical guidance, it provides everything these organizations need to know to secure their data and IP and prevent devastating cyber attacks.